Vizrt invites Viz Artist designers from around the world to create and send us animations that feature stimulating design representing Cutting Edge Technology.
Gain worldwide recognition for your work by submitting your creative designs to this juried competition, celebrating the best use of Viz Artist graphics!
The theme for this competition is Cutting Edge Technology and we’re looking for storytelling designs that represent technology at the frontiers of knowledge. This is your chance to shine and see your work showcased on the Vizrt Booth at IBC 2017!
Submission due day: Entries will close at 5PM PDT, 20 August 2017
Top Design Prize
An invitation, with flight and accommodation included, to our Vizrt Days, hosted in Bergen, Norway, November 7-8, gathering industry leading broadcasters for two days of inspiration and networking. Here you will be recognized and awarded the latest gadget in cutting edge technology, the reMarkable!
The top 3 designers will be invited to participate at IBC 2017 with a free entry ticket to the IBC show from Vizrt. Here you will get a chance to meet the developers and designers from Vizrt.
Vizrt’s IBC 2017 booth will feature a dedicated screen displaying the best designs from the competition including the well deserved credit to the designers chosen.
Competition winners will also receive:
- Vizrt Best Design diploma
- Vizrt goodies bag
- Work promoted on vizrt.com and social media channels
- Viz Artist Training License for 1 year
What to enter:
- Any style of graphics you choose using Viz Artist, including but not limited to AR, full frame scenes, 2D and/or 3D, etc.
- Use of Cinema4D import into Viz Artist is encouraged but not expected
- Can contain video / audio clips
- Submit archive with Viz Artist scene and any video and audio clips used
- A maximum of 1 minute post rendered video presenting your work
- Entries must be the original work of the participant
- Individual submissions only
- Scene must play out from Viz Engine/Viz Artist
- Time restriction of scene – 1 minute
- Vizrt employees are not eligible
Submissions: Please submit your entries to the following: Vizrt Training Center
- Subject: Viz Artist Design Competition – Cutting Edge Technology
- Full Name, Country/Region, Company Name, Job Title and/or Freelance/Student
- Link to download files
Notification of Acceptance
If your entry is chosen we will notify you within two weeks after the final deadline date. Because of the number of entries we receive, we can only notify people whose work is accepted.
- All material sent to Vizrt must be cleared for usage for Vizrt marketing.
- In submitting an entry to the competition, Vizrt has the right to publish the story on the our website, associated social media accounts and other publishing or broadcast mediums as chosen by the organisation. Credit will be given to the designer.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Judges are unable to comment on individual entries.
- Winners will be notified via the contact details provided.